Villa Bougainvillea is a beautiful vacation house for rent, located on a ridge overlooking the Caribbean Sea from Barrio Los Chivos on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico. It's the perfect vacation home-away-from-home for a family of two to seven.
The main house has a master bedroom (queen-size bed) with French doors opening onto a porch overlooking a large pool with a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea. Off the hall is a second bedroom with two twin beds as well as a large bath with laundry. The house also has a fully appointed kitchen, a large living room, and a dining room with antique French doors with a view of the Caribbean.
Attached to the main house, accessible from the adjacent patio, is a guest room sleeping three (a double and a twin bed). This nice, out-of-the-way room has a unique, private bath housed in a tower open to the sky yet protected from direct weather exposure.
Villa Bougainvillea boasts the best private swimming pool on the island: 38 feet long with a 9 foot deep-end, overlooking an expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Bordered by grazing lands to the south the pool offers both privacy and luxury under the Caribbean sun.
- Linens (bedding, towels, etc.).
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher (and pots, pans, dish-ware, and utensils).
- Washer and dryer.
- High speed internet connection.
- Two TVs with DVD players and a selection of DVDs. (Local TV reception is essentially non-existent.)
- A selection of board games and books.
- Our property caretakers are always available for any problems and they maintain the pool weekly.
|Regular||Nov 15–May 15||$1,800 (USD)|
|Holiday weeks||Christmas, New Year's, and Presidents' week||$2,200 (USD)|
|Low||May 16–Nov 14||$1,500 (USD)|